The Result will be declared soon on Official NTA website and JNU website.
The online JNUEE exam was conducted for the first time by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from May 27 to May 30. The answer key of JNUEE was released on last week and objection against it were accepted till June 9.
The result of JNU 2019 will be declared for the entrance as well as the viva-voce and non-viva-voce programmes. After the university declared the JNU result 2019 candidates will have to register for the admission process which will be conducted after the JNU merit list is declared. The JNU 2019 result will contain the marks and qualifying rank of the candidates who have qualified the exams for the different programmes offered by the university.
Candidates will be notified about the registration process for admission after the result of JNU 2019 is declared. The result of JNU 2019 will be declared in the online mode only. Candidates can check their JNU result 2019 online through the link mentioned below.
How to check JNU 2019 Result
Given below are the steps to download the result of JNU 2019 conducted for the JNU Admission 2019. Candidates can refer to the steps given here while downloading the result.
- Click on the official link given below.
- Candidates can either click on ‘Search by Application Number’ or ‘Search by Registration Number’.
- A drop-down will appear where candidates will have to select ‘Programme of Study’ from the menu.
- Select the ‘field of study’.
- Enter your Application/ Registration Number.
- Click on ‘Search’.
- The result showing the marks and ranks scored by the candidate will appear.
To Check JNUEE 2019-20 Result – Click Here (Link activated after the JNU 2019 result is released)
Link TO NTA : http://ntajnu.nic.in
Link TO JNU HOME: http://www.jnu.ac.in/