A10 Networks Hiring Technical Support Engineer in Bangalore location. BE/B.Tech or any Computer Science fresh graduate or candidates with 1+ year experience apply on the A10 Networks careers link in the description.
A10 Networks Freshers Recruitment
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer(R-100057)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Eligibility: Fresh Graduate with CS/IT background/ 1+ Year Experience
- Technical support for customer issues via phone calls, email, or ticketing system
- Troubleshoot issues, execute a course of action, test the issue and update to the customer with the results
- Issues recreation in lab, bug report and defect verification
- Communication internally with developers, QA and field engineers.
- Respond to customers in a timely/kindly manner
- Professional service engineer role includes duties like providing onsite/offsite support on design, implementation, troubleshooting, health check, writing documents, customer training, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills, able to use English to communicate with worldwide customers.
- Understanding TCP/IP protocols in depth, familiar with protocols of VLAN, Routing and Forwarding, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, SSL
- Strong network problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor degree above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Preferred
- 1 year working experience or fresh out student with excellent technical knowledge background.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting network appliance
- Experience configuring network devices such as switch, router, firewall, vpn gateway, etc
- Scripting language skills such as TCL, Perl, Python, or Shell
- Familiar with Linux environment and testing tools for network devices
- Network Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, or equivalent