AAI Recruitment 2020: Airport Authority of India (AAI) inviting application from the BE/B.Tech graduates who having valid GATE 2019 Score for the 180 Junior Executive Post across the multiple locations in India. There are 180 Post for Civil, Electronics and Electrical Engineering Graduates. Online Application link for AAI Recruitment will open on 3 August and The last date of Online AAI Careers Registration is 2 September 2020.
AAI Recruitment 2020 : Short Description
|Organisation||Airports Authority Authority|
|Application Date||3 Aug to 2 Sep, 2020|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Salary||CTC of 11 Lakh (approx.)|
AAI Recruitment Total Vacancy
The Airports Authority of India will be recruiting candidates in the following discipline of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering – 15 Post
- Electrical Engineering – 15 Post
- Electronics Engineering – 150 Post
- The candidates need to have scored 60% and above marks in B.E or B.Tech in relevant engineering from a recognized institution or university in India or from an apex Institution such as IIT.
- Valid GATE Scores of 2019
- The upper age limit is capped at 27 years. The upper age will be relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process For AAI Recruitment 2020
The candidates will be appointed for the post of Junior Executive in the Airports Authority of India through the following two-stages. The candidates will be shortlisted on the GATE 2019 Scores and Followed by Interview.
Salary of Junior Executive in AAI
The appointed candidates for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment will be paid a salary of Rs. 40000-3%-140000. The annual salary for the AAI Junior Executive or the CTC will be approximately Rs. 11 Lakh
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2020
The Interested and Eligible Graduates apply on the aai.aero career page as the apply link in the description.
Download Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here to apply AAI Recruitment 2020
Also Read: Govt Jobs