Aspiring software engineers in Hyderabad, get ready to launch your careers into the exciting world of ABB technology! The global leader in industrial automation is holding an off-campus drive for Graduate Trainee – Software (Freshers) in 2024, and it’s your chance to join their elite team.
You will be working as Graduate Trainee and will be part of Electrification business area for Smart Power division based in Hyderabad, India. In this role you will be reporting to IS Manager and will be responsible for developing and enhancing complete and sizable software modules in the assigned software engineering function in one or more of platform and application management.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2024 :
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers BE/B.Tech
- Demonstrating reasonable proficiency in software engineering in their relevant competence
- Demonstrating ability to deliver software components for platforms, applications or solutions with adequate supervision
- Contributing to the software development lifecycle that includes requirements, conceptualization, prototyping, design, coding, testing, release and subsequent maintenance and operations
- Adopting agile software development to build and delivering software in an iterative and incremental manner
- Staying abreast of the state-of-the-art technologies or concepts in their own competency area and suggesting creative ideas for improvement
- Creating highly structured and maintainable code and deliverables, with right amount of documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of VB.net / C# or Object Oriented based software development
- Knowledge of SQL / RDBMS and electrical systems (Nice to have)
- Knowledge on .Net Core and WPF based application development
- Knowledge in web API development
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible entry-level graduates can apply for these positions through online mode ASAP.
ABB Off Campus Application Link: Click here