ABB Recruitment 2021:
ABBis hiring recent graduates in the field of Electrical Engineering for the role of Management Trainee across Bangalore location in India.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market-leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering.
- First experience in the field of drive systems or sustainable energy solutions (e.g. during university projects or practical
- First experience in multidisciplinary project management (from concept to the realization phase).
- Experience in MATLAB is a plus.
This is a Management Trainee role, reporting to Team Lead in motion division located in Bangalore. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. Are you ready for new adventures and motivated to experience real projects driving performance to new levels and supporting a more productive and sustainable future?
Are you looking for a unique entry opportunity with interesting roles and a highly motivated team supported by open communication structures? Then our ABB Discovery Program is the right fit for you! Based on a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as to be a constructive member of inclusive teams within your assigned area. With the aim to assist you in attaining your career goals, ABB provides a wealth of personalized development opportunities, with targeted training measures helping you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis. Constant exposure to various parts of ABB and individuals within the company provides the foundation for an accelerated career path.
- Discover your interests and different functions/roles through challenging and impactful assignments where you are fully integrated into the team.
- Profit from individually targeted possibilities for training and development, professional mentoring, exposure to executives, and support from the Discovery Program team.
- Actively contribute to diverse social events and team activities and use the chance to establish a broad (global) network within ABB.
- Develop your strengths with the help of regular feedback on your performance and clearly established performance objectives.
- Be part of the local and global ABB Discovery trainee community.
- Assignments can be in any function for example: engineering, R&D, service, sales, or project management.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible entry-level graduates can apply for these positions through online mode ASAP.