ABB Recruitment 2022:
ABBis hiring recent graduates in the field of Electrical/ Electronics Engineering for the role of Graduate Trainee across Bangalore location in India.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market-leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Graduate Fresh Engineers in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics from Tier II Engineering colleges & NITs with good aptitude and interest to achieve in Control system & Automation field.
- 1-2 years of experience in industrial automation is an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills, Knowledge in computer basics, Microsoft Suits.
Job Duties:-This is a Graduate Trainee : Technical Sales Support role, reporting to the Sales Support Manager in Business Area – India Operations Centre, Process Automation (INOPC PA) based in Bangalore, India. You will be primarily responsible to support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations.
- Performs analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
- Propose technical solutions for complex enquiries.
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staff and customers on complex product issues.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible entry-level graduates can apply for these positions through online mode ASAP.
Apply link for ABB Recruitment 2022: Click here