Accenture invites application from BE/B.Tech as well ME/M.Tech, MCA freshers of 2019, 2020,2021,2022,2023 Batch for the full time position of Application Development Associate Across India through virtual campus recruitment drive. The eligible and interested freshers apply on the given Accenture careers link for freshers in the description.
Registration open for the Accenture off campus drive for engineering freshers across India, for various freshers opening in the Accenture. The freshers of Engineering, BE, B.Tech and MCA can apply for the upcoming Accenture off campus drive
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview:-
Job Title: Application Development Associate
Job Location: PAN India Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Salary: 4.5 To 6 LPA
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 Batch
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/ MCA/MSC All Branches
Drive Location: Online
- Candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
How To Apply:
The intrested and eligible graduates register for the same on following link.
Click Here To Apply Accenture Off Campus