Accenture Campus Recruitment 2020 Selection Process of Freshers, Engineering Graduates | Test Pattern | Interview Rounds
About Company : Accenture plc, stylised as accenture, is an Irish multinational services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. In 2019, the company reported revenues of $43.2 billion, with more than 492,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries.
Accenture Hires thousands of Freshers in India, Here we are providing complete placement process of Accenture in both On and Off Campus Drives.
Accenture Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates from all the branches of B.E/B/Tech are eligible.
- Minimum 65 percent or 6.5 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) on a scale of 10 is mandatory to participate in our hiring process
- Candidates must not have any active backlog(s) at the time of application to Accenture or during onboarding
- Candidates are allowed a maximum of one-year gap in education (after 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
Accenture Campus Selection Process :
Accenture Recruitment process of Freshers on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for further process)
Accenture Cognitive and Technical assessment :
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
The Number of Questions and Minutes May Vary according to the University or College drive.
Accenture Technical Interview Process :
Candidates who clear the first assessment round are called for Technical Interview. To crack Interview in this round you should have the basics . You should prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of you love. Students from Non CS/Iat should prepare for other two subjects related to their branch. CS/IT Graduates will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. Some panel may asks puzzles in this round.
Accenture HR Interview Process:
If you crack th technical interview, then you will be called for HR Round. This is just for formality perpose. Questions about your background, education, certification, Internship as well some family background, weaknesses, strength, hobbies as well Accenture related questions may asked.
Note: This is just guidelines of Accenture Selection Process Not Hiring Event.