Accenture, a global professional services company, is hiring graduate freshers as IT Helpdesk Associates in India. This is a great opportunity for young people who are passionate about technology and want to start their careers in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Role – IT Customer Service New Associate
Location – Bangalore, Hyderabad
Experience – 0 to 1 Years
Qualification – Any Graduate
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA's. You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email,web tickets & remote support. This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to work well in a team
• Written and verbal communication
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
How To Apply –
To apply for an IT Helpdesk Associate position at Accenture, you can visit the company’s website and search for open positions. You will need to create an account and submit your resume and cover letter. You may also be required to take a pre-employment assessment.
Accenture Apply Link : Click Here