Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021: Accenture invites application from BE/B.Tech freshers for the full time position of Associate Software Engineer Across India through virtual campus recruitment drive. The eligible and interested freshers apply on the given Accenture careers link for freshers in the description.
Registration open for the Accenture off campus drive for 2020 batch and 2019 batch across India, for various freshers opening in the Accenture. The freshers of Engineering, BE, B.Tech and MCA can apply for the upcoming Accenture off campus drive for 2020 and 2019 batch as well 2021 Batch.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: PAN India Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Salary: 4,50,000 LPA
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/MCA All Branches
Drive Location: Online
Job Description Of Accenture Campus Drive 2021:
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Eligibility For Accenture Campus Drive 2021:
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
How To Apply Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021:
The interested and eligible candidates apply on the registration links of Accenture off campus drive 2021.
Registration Link: Click Here to apply Accenture recruitment. Or Apply On Elitmus page link
Elitmus Accenture Off Campus Link: Click Here