ACI Worldwide hiring for the Associate Software Engineer Internship Program 2021: ACI Worldwide Inc. is a payment systems company headquartered in Naples, Florida. ACI develops a broad line of software focused on facilitating real-time electronic payments
ACI Worldwide Internship Program 2021
|Company Name :||ACI Worldwide|
|Job Title :||Associate Software Developer|
|Salary :||Best in Industry|
|Eligibility :||BE/B.Tech/BS/MCA or Any Related|
As a Intern in Pune, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
This purpose of this ROLE is:
- Implements, configures and assists in the design of moderately complex systems for internal and external customers.
- Gathers requirements, analyzes existing systems and assists in performing system maintenance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Are closely managed by more senior staff members.
A Typical day at ACI for a Intern is:
- Participates in engineering and configuring routine and moderately complex technical solutions for applications/systems implementations and upgrades based on specific business requirements.
- Solutions may be new, existing, in-house, third party or a combination.
- Assists with performing day-to-day system administration and monitoring tasks for assigned systems.
- Works with internal and external customers and vendors to resolve technical system problems in a timely manner with a primary focus on non to moderately complex problems.
- Anticipates and raises project, business, and technical issues to the appropriate resource, logs issues and participates in their resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.