ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2021: ACI Worldwide is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Pune Office location in India. Desirable candidates must read the entire job description before applying to the post.
About ACI Worldwide:-
ACI combines a global perspective with local presence to tailor solutions for each customer. Our proven products, domain expertise and 35 years of experience have earned us a position as trusted provider of gold standard payments solutions.
With over 2,000 employees worldwide and offices in principal cities around the globe, ACI now has one of the most diverse and robust product portfolios in the industry, with application software spanning the length of the e-payments value chain.
Viasat was founded in 1986. Today, we have over 5500 employees globally and in the year ending March 2020, our revenues were ~$2.3 Billion.
Analyzes, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in the development, testing of high-quality software/solutions.
- Assists with direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manage.
- Creates and reviews product/project deliverables according to the life cycle methodologies (i.e., impact assessments, external & internal specifications, manuals, education material, etc.).
- Creates and reviews unit, integration, system, and/or QA test plans/scripts, executes tests, and analyzes the results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Participate as Development Support Engineer in troubleshooting during Incidents and customer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks.
- 0 to 2 years professional Core Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in banking or financial industry is desired.
- He / She should be able to interface with the customer’s IT teams.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply