ACI Worldwide Recruitment 2022: ACI Worldwide is hiring fresher graduate candidates for the role of Associate System Administrator for the Bangalore Office location in India. Desirable candidates must read the entire job description before applying to the post.
About ACI Worldwide:-
ACI combines a global perspective with local presence to tailor solutions for each customer. Our proven products, domain expertise and 35 years of experience have earned us a position as trusted provider of gold standard payments solutions.
With over 2,000 employees worldwide and offices in principal cities around the globe, ACI now has one of the most diverse and robust product portfolios in the industry, with application software spanning the length of the e-payments value chain.
Viasat was founded in 1986. Today, we have over 5500 employees globally and in the year ending March 2020, our revenues were ~$2.3 Billion.
Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products. Controls user access and passwords. Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system. Monitors usage and performance. Trains personnel on system usage.
- Monitor all production networks, servers, applications and services and respond to alerts according to standard process.
- Respond to escalations from alerting systems, customers or Partner NOCs.
- Escalate and communicate issues to system owners and interested parties.
- Track and manage Incidents fully to ensure proper Operational information is captured.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles and standard operating procedures and processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years related experience.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply