ACT Fibernet Off Campus Drive 2022: ACT hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech of 2022 Batch Graduates through Online Off Campus Drive on 13 March 2022 as a position of Management Trainee for a Technology and Software Position role.
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it.
Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, and Ahmedabad. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of-the-art services to nearly 2.5 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV).
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amounts of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telcom ISP in the country.
ACT Fibernet Off Campus Drive For 2020 Batch
|Company Name||Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd|
|Job Profile||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech All Branches|
|Salary||High In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 March 2022|
|Drive Date||13 March, 2022 Online|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Eligibility For ACT Placement Drive:
- BE/B.Tech, Dual Degree – 2022 Batch
- Technology Role – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- IT(Software) Role – All Branches
- Great academic track record
- Elitmus Not Required
- The company wants to keep the compensation confidential.
- However, the company visits premier institutes and is among the top 20% paymasters.
- The same compensation will be offered.
ACT Technology Leadership Development Program ( TLDP ): Management Trainee
Training Period: One year
Job Location: Any operational site in India
TLDP – Technology Leadership Development Program is the flagship program of ACT, designed to build next generation of leaders for the organization.
This year long program will cover all aspects of business & IT/ Technology functions and will help incumbent to become an all-round technical leader in a short span of time.
Spread over a year, this thoughtfully curated program will be a combination of business & functional learning, people interaction and handholding by the leaders of the organization.
Following are the key highlights of the program
- A structured induction program (1.5 months) with focus on business learning, field exposure and customer connect. The induction will ensure a deep dive learning of the business and its imperatives.
- A detailed four month learning journey to understand various sub-functions within IT/ Technology function under the guidance of the functional heads.
- In the next four months, individual will be given an opportunity to work on projects with specific deliverable within IT/Technology function
- Post completion of all the learning modules, individual will transition into the role through on the Job training (2.5 month)
- Project guide to monitor progress on assignments periodically
- Management trainee to present work to the Executive Committee
- Key business leaders and Executive committee members will be assigned as the mentors
- Periodic one on one meetings to provide guidance and feedback
Confirmation And Role Assign
- Executive committee to review at the end of every module during the training period
- Role allocation based on the competence of the trainee and the organization requirements
- Technology: Trainees in Technology, will get to work on Computer Networking, TCPIP, Ethernet, wired fiber network, Routing and Switching, Wifi, software scripting and automation. The work involves design, implementation, maintenance, configuration and Operation.
- Information Technology: Trainees in IT, will get to work on design, development & maintenance of applications related to business process-es, business analytics and IT Infrastructure, System administration, information security & data center.
Key Personal Attributes
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about coding/Technology , strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills – High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following elitmus careers page.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register Drive