Adobe Careers Recruitment For BE/B.Tech Graduates having experience of 1+ in IT Industry as a Position of Software Engineer. Eligible Candidates apply before the link expires .
Company Name : Adobe
Company Website : Adobe.com
Work Location : Noida
Job Title : Software Engineer
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : 1+
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech
Job Description :
- The position requires review of engineering requirement & design documents.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup; estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of testing web services is a plus.
- The team uses agile development methodology. Candidate should be able to work in ambiguous situations with minimal guidance & interact confidently with developers, program manager, product owner & experience designers.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting/programming language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- B.E/B.Tech with 1 to 3 years’ experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience on Windows and Macintosh environment is required.
- Exposure to Desktop publishing, Page Layout software is preferred.
- Work will involve testing with multiple products in Creative Cloud.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners.
- Should display keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of QA team, with ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.