Adobe Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Adobe conducting off campus drive for BE/B.Tech Final Year Graduates as well freshers for the full time position of Sales Force Automation Analyst through off campus hiring drive for the Noida office location.
Adobe Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Sales Force Automation Analyst
Job Location: Noida
Adobe Off Campus Job Description:
As a member of the Worldwide Sales Operations team, you will have the unique opportunity to drive change, serving in a role to support Sales processes via SalesForce.com and other integrated tools e.g. GainSight, Clari, CPQ, etc. You will be working on project implementation; enhancements and business process queries on Salesforce.com and other associated apps. You will contribute to the fundamental improvement of internal sales processes at Adobe Inc.
You will engage with highly talented Sales, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing and Business Unit professionals to ensure execution of deliverable to plan.
What you’ll do :
- User Management for various platforms like SFDC, CPQ, Clari & GainSight.
- Data Management for multiple SFDC instances, other ecosystem apps and integrated apps like Anaplan, ECP & SAP
- M&A Projects that might include System Reviews, Data Reviews, Data Cleansing, Data Migration and providing support to users and other migration related activities.
- Data governances adhere to already defined policies & procedures and keep refining them as per current environment & needs.
- Perform regular Data Audits to maintain data integrity, identify improvement areas and draft appropriate recommendations for decision making.
- Operate as first line of support to Sales Users and work with all relevant parties like BPM & IT to resolve user issues.
- Work with large volume of Data that includes Data related activities like Cleansing, Deduplication, Extraction, Manipulation, Upload & Reporting.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, ECE
- Eligibility: CGPA 7 or 70% and above. Students with backlogs will not be eligible.
- Students must be willing to work in shifts (shift allowance will be additional)
What you need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access and Project proficiency
- Willingness to work in shifts. (mostly North America)
- Fixed Salary (Basic+HRA+Conveyance+LTA+Medical) – 971.409
- AIP (10%) – 90,000
- Bonus —
- Deferred Sign on Bonus (End of year 1) – 100,000
- Relocation Bonus** – 50,000
- TOTAL – CTC – 12,11,409
How To Apply Adobe Off Campus Recruitment 2021:
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Adobe off campus recruitment page asap.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Adobe Freshers Hiring