ADP Off Campus Drive 2023 – ADP Hiring Graduate freshers of Computer Science and IT As Associate Software Engineer under the ADP Graduate Program GPT.
ADP carries with it 70 years of expertise and 58,000 employees worldwide. ADP believes in Powerful Technology + Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the “Top 50 Companies for Diversity,” ADP powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether it’s a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance help over 740,000 clients around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their people’s potential. L
ADP Graduate Program Overview 2022
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : 6- 7 LPA
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Degree in Computer Science /IT or Related
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description :
Your role: In ADP, we’re building the next generation of technologies. Our mission is simple: Create powerful solutions that are efficient, intuitive, beautiful, and responsive. As an Associate Engineer, you’ll work in a SCRUM/Agile software development environment where all team members share responsibility of design, development, test planning, test execution and documentation of the product.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, certify and deploy the application/modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Architecture team and other stakeholders to understand functional & system requirements, architectural integrity, and product quality respectively.
- Document consistently throughout the development.
- Escalate any issues to the Lead Application Developer that will affect the delivery of the project
- Contribute to ongoing team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
Qualifications you’ll need:
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or pursuing final year with no outstanding arrears) preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Basic programming skills (Any programming language)
- Strong core knowledge on Oops, data structures and algorithms
- A very good logical reasoning skill and ability to solve complex problems using algorithms/ flow chart/ programs
- A clear understanding of database, preferably RDBMS
- Active contribution to the final year project with a clear understanding of the overall project
- Participation in hackathon, codify, debugging or any other similar events.
- Participation in college team events
Bonus points if you have these:
- Knowledge in AI/ML
- Experience in organising events within college
- Git hub accounts managing source code
- Internship in a registered reputed software company
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following ADP Graduate Program link.
ADP Registration Link: Click Here