Affindi Off Campus Drive 2021: Affindi is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Software Engineering Associate position from the young graduates across the Bangalore location. The detailed Job description is given below.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
Affindi Off Campus Drive 2021:
Job Title: Software Engineering Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related technical fields.
- Highlight any interesting side projects or products that you have worked on and built in the past – this would give us an idea of what you are passionate about.
- Do let us know the kind of company/work culture you are looking for in your career.
- Prior internships/work experience within related product, e-commerce or technology companies would be great.
- Please provide the timeline of your availability, and the engineering specialisations (e.g. Frontend, Backend, Mobile, Full-stack, DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering, Data Engineering) that you would be interested to be considered for.
- Gain exposure by working in a cross-cultural and collaborative environment to create solutions focused on our different customers’ needs, across global markets.
- Experience a good company/work culture that enables you to do your best.
- Strong foundations in computing and software engineering fundamentals.
- Ability and willingness to work with multiple programming languages, tools and technologies.
- Passionate about software engineering, problem-solving, technical challenges, and product growth.
- Passion for getting stuff well-done and well-delivered.
- Ability to see perspectives from non-engineering angles as well.
- Good communications skills in English, both written and spoken.
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following link ASAP.
Affindi Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here