Air Asia Off Campus Drive 2021: Air Asia is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of Software Engineer – I across Bangalore Location in India. The details about the Air Asia Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
About Air Asia:-
AirAsia is a leading travel and financial platform company in Asia Pacific, providing air transport, travel and lifestyle products, as well as financial services. AirAsia started as a low-cost carrier with operations in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and India, and has carried more than 600 million guests to over 160 destinations in its network across Asia, Australia, the Middle East and the US.
Recognised for its world-class service, the airline has been named Skytrax World’s Best Low-Cost Airline 11 years in a row from 2009 to 2019 and World Travel Awards World’s Leading Low-Cost Airline for eight consecutive years from 2013 to 2020. AirAsia has been awarded the top 7/7 stars for all airlines in the Group for Covid-19 health and safety measures by the aviation experts at airlineratings.com following its continuous innovations to ensure the highest safety and hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
Air Asia Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2018 – 2021 Batch)
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing the best technical practices.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function.
- Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, regression, acceptance and performance testing codebase.
- Codes, and debugs a variety of automation-related software features and tools.
- Executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage.
- Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, TestNg, Selenium, SoapUI etc
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD Should be able to code in Java/ PHP/ Python/other languages
- Knowledge in CI/CD is highly advantageous
- Performance and Security testing would be a plus.
- Understanding of modern web applications and mobile applications, concepts like REST etc.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Software Engineer-I through online mode ASAP.
Air Asia Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here