Airbus Recruitment 2021: Airbus is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee across Bangalore location in India from the eligible engineering graduates and post graduates. The details about the Airbus Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Airbus Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2019 to 2021 Batch)
- The jobholder will be responsible for performing the concept studies and trade-off studies.
- Application of the new technologies while building new aircraft definitions.
- Propose and implement the improvements in terms of System Installation with impact on weight, lead-time and cost of the aircraft.
- Network & liaise with a broad range of Airframe, Systems and Cabin sub-domains including Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration.
- Propose and implement digitization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Identify improvement opportunities, analyse the current situation and potential benefits, apply lean principles by selection of appropriate approaches, methods and tools, and lead or contribute (at expected level according to responsibilities, role or perimeter) to deliver business improvements.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on a need basis.
Bachelor/Master Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- The Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is responsible for Airframe Electrical System Installation (ESI) & Mechanical System Installation (MSI) Architecture, Integration and cabin design activities. Within the PDI framework, Architecture & Integration involves the concept studies and architecture integration for System Installation areas.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge aircraft industrialization principles
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process
- Knowledge on Systems Installation and various systems. e.g. Electrical, landing gear etc.
- Knowledge in production management & understanding of manufacturing processes
- Data analytics skills will be an added advantage
- Basic of scripting in VB, Python will be an added value
- Exposure to modelling tools is preferred
- Exposure to Catia V5 tools and DMU knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and customer-centric outreach.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities, requirements and ramp-up of skills.
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy in a transnational environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse specialists & experts.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change involving multiple internal processes.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Airbus Recruitment 2021 through online mode as early as possible. Shortlisted candidates can get the intimation to their registered e-mail id.
Airbus Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here