Airtel Off Campus Hiring Challenge 2021: Airtel looking to hire fresh Software Engineer for the Gurgaon office location through the virtual Hiring challenge on HackerEarth for the recent graduate of BE/B.Tech throughout across India. The Programming Hiring contest will be between 3th April to 4th April 2021.
Airtel Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 Overview:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers / 0-2 Yr|
|Salary||14.75 to 17.5 LPA|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021|
Airtel Hiring Challenge Job Description:
We at Airtel are looking for exceptionally talented people who are hyper-focused, looking for faster growth in their career and believe in enriching the lives of millions via technology.
About the Role:
To contribute and lead team of enthusiastic individuals to the building and maintenance of high quality software applications and cater superior experience to our customers at scale.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Experience & Skills
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems
How To Apply Airtel:
The eligible and interested candidates register on the following HackerEarth hiring challenge link and attend the drive between 3th April to 4th April 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here to register Airtel Hiring I-code 2021