Airtel Off Campus Drive 2022:
Airtel is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Engineering Technical Trainee from the fresher engineering graduates across Gurgaon location in India. Detailed job description is given below.
Airtel Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Engineering Technical Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 2+ years
Eligibility Criteria:Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computers Engineering or comparable experience
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery. (E4 and above)
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. (E4 and above)
Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby• Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies. • Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis• Excellent problem-solving skills • Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.• Hands on experience on building highly-available, scalable systems
2+ years of hands on experience in software development. (edited basis level of hire)
Airtel Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here