Altair Hiring Freshers of BE/B.Tech/MCA or ME/M.Tech Computer Science, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering Graduates as position of Software Development Trainee through off campus recruitment drive. Find the job details and apply link in the description.
Altair Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Title: Software Development Trainee
Job ID: #38133
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Batch: 2020/2019/2018 or Any
Qualification Required: BE/B.Tech/MS/MCA/M.Tech or Any CS/IT/Mechanical/Aerospace
Software Development – Intern / Trainee
- A Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Aerospace/Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline
- Experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia
- Proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
- Experience or knowledge of parallel programming and related data structures will be plus
- Understanding of CAD/CAE element software a plus
- Familiarity with Finite Element Method (FEM) and Experience in PLM systems would be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile and lean software development processes is also a plus.
- Requires good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Interested and Eligible graduates apply on the following link before the link expires