Amazon Jobs For Freshers: Amazon, the global e-commerce leader, is throwing open its doors to freshers across India through its 2024 Off-Campus Drive. This is your chance to land your dream job and become part of a dynamic, innovative team that shapes the future of online shopping.
Open to All: Whether you’re a recent 12th grader, a graduate, or a post-graduate, Amazon welcomes applications from all academic backgrounds. This is your opportunity to showcase your skills and prove that your passion and drive are what matter.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification : 10+2, Any Graduate, Post Graduate
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
How To Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Amazon Off Campus drive as early as possible through online mode.
Amazon Apply Link: Click Here