Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 : Amazon hiring graduate freshers as well 0-2 Years experienced graduate across India for the position of SDE I Trainee. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Chennai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, and Hyderabad Office Location.
The detailed information about Amazon Careers opening as follows.
Amazon Recruitment Overview 2022
Job Title : SDE I
Job Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gurgaon
Salary : High in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/ME/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2019/2020/2021
Job Description :
We are looking for highly talented software development engineers who are passionate not only about architecting and developing large scale distributed technology solutions but also innovating new ideas and providing directions to our business. You will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of our businesses and in the process drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering and operational excellence.
In this role you will:
· Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
· Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing and find out what it takes to engineer systems for “Amazon Scale.”
· Own, build and operate external customer facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements.
· 0-2 years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
· Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
· Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
· Proficiency developing in at least one if the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, C# or Python
· Linux / UNIX system experience
· Knowledge of database system internals
· Proficiency in object-oriented design
· Hands-on experience with AWS APIs and services
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
· Proficiency in understanding and implementation of design patterns
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Amazon careers portal link.
Chennai – Click Here
Bangalore – Click Here
Hyderabad – Click Here
Gurgaon – Click Here