Amazon Off Campus SDE Hiring Challenge 2021: Amazon conducting virtual coding challenge to hire entry level Software Developer for the Bangalore and Delhi office location through the Hiring Challenge on the Hacker earth Platform. The freshers or entry level engineers having experience of 0-3 Year can apply for the Amazon off campus recruitment drive.
Amazon SDE Hiring Recruitment Drive Overview:
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Job Title||Software Dev Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Qualification||Any CS/IT Related Graduate|
|Drive Date||19 March – 21 March|
Amazon Hiring Challenge Description 2021:
Do you want to build products used every single day by your friends and family? Are you passionate about building products that impact millions of consumers? We are looking for Software Development Engineers, who will drive local tech innovations to directly impact millions of Amazon India customers. You will be entrusted with a high degree of ownership and encouraged to take risks, experiment and learn quickly.
Software Development Engineers (SDEs) are the drivers of Amazon’s many tech innovations that are collectively transforming the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build things for the benefit of our customers.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 6 months+ of Software Development experience
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
- Experience with or knowledge of jQuery/ Java/ Struts etc.(some of these and not all, as relevant for the role in consideration)
- Software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages may be a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in eCommerce and hands-on technical expertise
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Experience working with service-oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
How To Apply Amazon:
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Amazon Challenge page and attend the Drive between 19 March to 21 March, 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register Amazon SDE Hiring