Amazon Internship Program 2020: Amazon India looking for talented Security Engineers intern who can help in improving our capabilities of detecting, preventing and predicting undesirable ad traffic. This role requires you to understand reverse-engineer, programmer and detective techniques. You will accomplish your tasks by using tools and work with expert to understand not only what a particular piece of malware can do but also how it does it.
Amazon Security Internship Program 2020
Job Title: Security Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore/WFH
Salary: High in Industry
Eligibility: BE/B. Tech/MCA /BS/MS/M. Tech CS/IT Related
Experience: Under Graduate / Student
Advertising at Amazon is a fast-growing multi-billion dollar business that encompasses ads on Amazon and a vast network of hundreds of thousands of third party publishers. The charter of the Traffic Quality team is to identify non-human and invalid traffic within programmatic ad sources worldwide, and weed them out to ensure a high quality advertising marketplace.
Within this, the Ad Forensics team is a specialized team focused on leveraging client side telemetry and security engineering based methods to detect sophisticated robotic traffic at scale. The effort is to mine signatures of fraudulent activity by correlating client-side signals with retail behavioral data using various statistical and machine learning techniques.
This is a critical investment towards building a state-of-the-art Traffic Quality solution that is constantly one step ahead of fraudsters, thus preserving advertiser trust and saving them several millions of dollars in wasted ad spend.
- As an intern you will go through induction training before joining your team.
- You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, buddy and colleagues around you.
- You will be part of a team of Amazon advertising security engineers and help them with analysis and investigation of software & tool using security engineering practice.
- Currently on a Bachelors/ Masters degree relevant to Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering etc.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Basic understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, etc.
- Basic understanding of operating systems and browser security architecture