Attention, fresh graduates (BE/B.Tech/MCA) with a hunger for cutting-edge technology and a passion for customer service! Amazon Web Services (AWS), the world’s leading cloud computing platform, is offering an incredible opportunity to launch your career as a Cloud Support Associate.
AWS Recruitment Overview
Job Title: Cloud Support Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers / 0-1 Years
Batch : Any
AWS Cloud Support Description :
solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Cloud Support Associate
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AWS Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Key job responsibilities
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
– Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
– Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
– Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
– Drive customer communication during critical events
– 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
– Troubleshooting / Support experience
– Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Self-starter who is excited about technology
– Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
– Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
– Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
– Exposure to Cloud computing
How To Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of AWS Cloud Support Associate as early as possible through online mode.
Amazon Apply Link: Click Here