AMD Recruitment 2022: AMD is Inviting applications from the candidates who pursuing their post graduation in the field of Computers/ Software Engineering for the role of Co-op/ Intern across Bangalore location in India. Interested Candidates may apply as early as possible.
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, Immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Co-op/ Intern
Work Location : Bangalore
- Graduate or post-graduate final year student in computer science or related fields
- Very strong data structure and algorithmic skills
- Proven C/C++ programming skills and debugging skills
- Understanding of Cache sub-system, Instruction Set Architecture, pipeline (for any CPU)
- Bonus skills: Experience on Intel MKL libraries, Linear Algebra, FFT, x86 assembly programming, x86 (or other architecture based) optimizations, CPU Profiling tools
- Decent understanding on performance bottlenecks
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and drive completion of business goals
- Excellent verbal/written communication
AMD is looking for an engineer for an exciting role in Server CPU software development team. This person will be a member of a core team and will work with the latest hardware and software technology. The person will interact closely with key AMD technical experts to ensure the best possible performance and results on AMD platforms.
The successful candidate for this position will be interacting with software and hardware technologists working across many locations. This is a great opportunity to work as a part of highly regarded team to deliver leading edge solutions
- Problem solving across multiple software layers, (user space, kernel, applications, libraries) and hardware
- Optimization/development of the CPU performance stack (applications, libraries) for AMD server processors
- Analyze and solve performance, scalability bottlenecks when code is running on multi-core, multi-node deployments.
- Innovate and publish papers, patents and participate in technical conferences to advance AMD technologies.
- Continuously learn and grow along with evolving X86 server CPU architecture and application landscape
How To Apply : Interested Candidates Apply on the following Baker Hughes Registration Page .
Registration Link For AMD Recruitment 2022 : Click Here