Amdocs Recruitment : Amdocs hiring IT graduates across India for the position of Associate Software Developer
The detailed information about Amdocs Careers opening as follows.
Amdocs Recruitment 2024
Job Title : Software Developer
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MCA or Related
Batch : Any
Job Description :
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
Take part in all planned production activities like outages, releases etc.
Ready to work in 24×7 support model.
should be confident to work directly and independent with Site and business.
Required skills/domain knowledge – Business knowledge of Telecommunication
All you need is…
· Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalent
· Good knowledge and experience in Amdocs Ordering Management System (OMS), knowledge of Amdocs CRM
· Excellent hands-on in Core Java, J2EE , Unix Shell Scripting & PL/SQL/Java
· Expert in telecom domain & work in agility for multiple account and cross application.
· Able to articulate end to end design of account.
· Able to handle any technical crisis / Bridges / Customer call.
· Able to work collaboratively & effectively with all lateral teams
· Able to predict obstacles in advance and work to prevent them
· Self-motivated, Self-learner takes initiative, a team player, while being organized and responsible.
· Excellent communication skills, Analytical Ability, Learning Ability and strong attention to detail.
· Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to policies and procedures while using sound judgment to solve problems.
· Should display a positive attitude and strong work ethic at all time
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register fod position on following Amdocs careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here