Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2020: Amdocs looking to hire freshers of BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech and MCA of 2020 Batch through PAN India off campus hiring drive.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Title: Associate Software Engineering Graduate
Job Location: Pune, Gurgaon/Delhi
Qualification Required: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Job Description: Amdocs Freshers Hiring
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks
- Stream – ENTC , CSE,IT,ENC Only
- Throughout 60% with no year down
- Passing out Year – 2020
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
How To Apply:
Interested and cligible candidates apply on the following links of Amdocs off campus registration city wise.
Amdocs Gurgaon: Click Here
Amdocs Pune: Click Here
For other job openings in Amdocs click on the below link.