Amdocs Jobs Opening for Software Developer Java, Unix, SQL.
About Amdocs: Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
Amdocs Software Engineer Jobs
Job Title: Software Engineer (Java, UNIX, SQL)
Experience: 1-4 Year
Location: Pune/Work From Home
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Java.
- 1 to 4 years of knowledge in UNIX/Linux and SQL.
- Support + Development Role.
- Shift Timings – Rotational but no night shifts
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.