American Express Recruitment 2021: American Express looking to hire fresher post graduates in the field of Statistics/ Maths/ Management for the role of Management Trainee across Gurgaon location in India. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive.
American Express Recruitment 2021:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: High in Industry
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering/Management
- 0-2 years of experience with data-driven analytics
- Preferred: Experience in financial services and risk management.
Purpose of the Role:
Strengthen market risk management at American Express by enhancing and deploying analytic frameworks for independent market risk assessments, providing effective challenge to various functions that are part of the Treasury teams, monitor the adverse impact that economic, social, or political conditions in a country might have on the Company through Country Risk Reporting and enhance and expand the Smart Monitoring capability for compliance.
- Perform independent reviews of interest rate, FX, investment, funding and liquidity risk management as well as capital management related processes
- Review the credit, operational and ALM risk losses for all countries clubbed with the macro-economic conditions to create the Country Risk Report.
- Create key risk indicators for assessing global compliance risk as part of smart monitoring platform
- Strategic projects which can help identify and assess the impact of topical situations to American Express eg. Impact of inflation, key risk events in the industry
- Mine new data sources to design new risk indicators which can point out a potential gap in the Amex systems.
- Knowledge of market risk management processes, analytics, frameworks, systems, and regulatory guidelines
- Qualitative solutioning /Problem solving in complex & unstructured environment
- Highly detail oriented and accountable towards the work
- Ability to think critically and independently, devote significant attention to details, remain highly organized, and clearly communicate complex material to management;
- Self-motivated, result oriented with a keen sense of meeting deadlines for key milestones;
- Self-confident with a strong sense of integrity and the ability and willingness to challenge (and be challenged)
- Ability to understand business problems and create Key Risk Indicators out of it
- Ability to work with multiple partners at the same time.
- Maturity in conduct towards peers and team members
How To Apply for American Express Recruitment 2021?
The Eligible and Interested candidates can register as early as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register AE Hiring Drive