American Express looking for Engineering graduates who are completing their Bachelor’s or Master’s in upcoming June 2020. Graduates from various universities of pursuing their BE/B.Tech or MCA/M.Tech apply on thr Amex Careers page.
About American Express : American Express’ heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Work Location : Bangalore , Gurgaon
Salary : Best In Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualifications : Must earn Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline by June 2020.
- Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
- Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs,
- Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collection
- Passion for coding
- Ability to find opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Creative and digital mind-set
How To Apply : Eligible And Interested candidates apply on the following registration link.