Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2021:
Ameriprise Financial is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Technology Process Trainee across Gurgaon location in India. Eligible graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT can apply. A detailed Job Description is given below.
About the Company:
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence.
The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2021 Overview:
Job Profile: Technology Process Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months – 1 Year of relevant IT Experience in testing.
- Trained in Software testing and automation tools.
- Strong quantitative/analytical/programming and problem-solving skills
- Strong and consistent academic performance
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and drive results through direct and in-direct influence
This role is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The Quality Assurance analyst works collaboratively with both the business partners and technology teams to ensure that test strategy include both functional and non-functional requirements. The candidate will work with other quality engineers to probe on methodology, correctness and effectiveness of the test executed and guide the technology teams and business partners. The role would develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties.
- Regression testing, Defect retest, Sanity test, Smoke test, SIT.
- Software testing and test planning.
- Awareness of testing tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA and testing methodologies
- Knowledge in tools like Selenium, HP UFT (Lean FT) or similar software test automation tools.
- Creating test strategy and test approach, designing test cases/ scenarios.
- Ensure compliance of testing methods and participation in the Software testing lifecycle
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click here to apply