Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022:
Ameriprise Financial is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Technology Process Trainee – Magic, Mainframe across Gurgaon location in India. Eligible graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT can apply. A detailed Job Description is given below.
About the Company:
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence.
The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Job Profile: Technology Process Trainee – MAGIC, Mainframe
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in industry
- Have bachelor’s degree Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics/Communication) or other Technical discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 0-1 years of total experience – Experience coding and/or designing in relevant programming languages, such as JAVA, .NET, Magic, COBOL Experience with database systems, such as MS SQL, Pervasive, Btrieve etc.
- 0-1 years of practical experience and proven success with the design and build of complex software applications.
- Experience coding and/or designing in multiple environments.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully translate client/business needs into software designs.
- Demonstrated analytical and business skills to reconcile conflicting objectives and find/design acceptable compromises within existing limitations.
- Understand and apply both current technical solution elements (specific tools, components, and frameworks) and abstract elements (algorithms and architectures). – Strong communication skills.
Develop, document, test, modify and maintain new and existing software applications. Learn and apply standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to the development life cycle. Through time and exposure, gain specific application and technology knowledge to participate in and contribute to the specification and design development process. Create system and operating documentation. Receive technical guidance and day-to-day direction from Software Engineers and Sr. Software Engineers.
Planning: Work in partnership with the project team and business to fully understand project goals and requirements and use this knowledge to effectively plan and execute the development process. Design & Build – Create low level design documents (including code samples/outlines) and detailed engineering specifications based on complex business, user and non-functional (e.g., performance, reliability, balance and controls) requirements. – Write code, adhering to coding standards, procedures and techniques. – Maintain integrity of existing program logic according to specifications. Complete project deliverables using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Document – Write and/or revise system design documentation and operations documentation providing input into operation support manuals and user guides. – Create and maintain all project / technical documentation. Test & Execute – Unit test all code and programs prior to releasing them to quality assurance. – Quickly resolve all unit test issues. – Assist quality assurance in identifying test cases and creating/mining test data to enable a thorough test of all development deliverables. – Respond to all inquiries and issues in a timely manner as developed code/program moves through the testing process and into production. – Participate in change review and gain alignment for changes to be put into production. – Provide implementation/production support as required. Maintain Skill Set & Relationships – Maintain up-to-date business domain knowledge and technical skills in software development technologies and methodologies. – Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business partners and project teams.
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click here to apply