Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022:
Ameriprise Financial is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Technology Process Trainee across Gurgaon location in India. Eligible graduates in the field of Computer Science/ IT can apply. A detailed Job Description is given below.
About the Company:
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence.
The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 Overview:
Job Profile: Technology Process Trainee – Cyber Security
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in industry
- Have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months of IT Experience
- Demonstrated reasoning, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Technical skill requirements vary per domain
- Good communication skills
- Trained on VBA, Python, C# will be an added advantage
Looking for enthusiastic candidates who can design, code, collaborate and make things better working in a team. As a RPA trainee, you will be responsible for automation development, maintenance and enhancements with strong focus on quality, and continuous rigor for opportunities for improvements.
- We are looking for a highly motivated Individual with fresh ideas having passion & great acumen for Robotic process automation.
- The role would involve monitoring and support of RPA and RDA bots
- Development of VBA, Python and C# based automations and beginner level PEGA Robotics automations
- Adherence to coding standards, procedures and techniques
- Create low level design documents (including code samples/outlines) and detailed engineering specifications based on complex business, user and non-functional (e.g., performance, reliability, balance and controls) requirements
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click here to apply