Analog Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Analog Devices looking to hire fresh or entry level graduates as a job position of Software/Test engineer for the Bangalore office location. The BE/B.Tech or ME/MS graduates having 0-2 Year experience apply on the link in the job description.
Analog Devices Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Software /Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Experience: Freshers | 0-2 Year
Salary: Best in Industry
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Software Engineer/ Test Engineer
Analog Devices, Inc. is currently seeking a dynamic, goal-oriented Software Engineer with industry experience in designing and building embedded software for Industrial Ethernet products.
- Design and Develop production quality embedded software for Industrial Ethernet products
- Collaborate with QA team to design and implement test cases
- Knowledge of industry accepted software best practices
- Post-delivery support to internal teams and customers
- BS/MS in EE or Computer Science with 0-2 years’ experience in embedded design/development/system integration
- Familiarity with TCP/IP based applications
- Strong C programming and trouble shooting skills for porting to embedded hardware platforms (preferably ARM Cortex M3/M4)
- Familiarity with Python/ Java scripting
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills to work with engineers located at different sites, willingness to learn new technologies
How to Apply: The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Analog Devices off campus drive link.
Analog Off Campus Drive Link: Click Here