Analog Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022: Analog Devices looking to hire fresh or entry level graduates as a job position of Junior Dot Net Developer across Gandhinagar location in India. Detailed job description is available below.
Analog Devices Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Junior Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Gandhinagar
Salary: Best in Industry
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc (IT)
- 0-3 years of experience is needed
We are looking for highly motivated candidates and result –oriented individuals with consistent academic record and effective communication skills. Candidate should possess Passion for technology and eagerness to learn. Candidates will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of enterprise software applications & systems. Day to day activities will involve gathering requirements, designing, coding, bug fixing, testing till deployment and delivery
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail, good knowledge on Algorithm, Data Structure, OOAD and Design Pattern
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Direct interaction with US-based team to present completed features and functionalities.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
Analog Off Campus Drive 2022 Link: Click Here