Ansys Off Campus Recruitment 2022:
Ansys is hiring graduate and post graduate candidates for the role of Application Developer across Pune location. Desirous candidates may apply to the post after reading the detailed job description.
Ansys Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Company Name : Ansys, Inc
Company Website: www.ansys.com
|Job Profile||Application Developer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Batch||2020/ 2021 Batch|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 0-1+ years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation using the UiPath platform.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Object-oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#), VBA, Java or similar
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with API interaction
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
This role will be ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing, and fixing bugs. To be successful, you’ll need experience in UiPath. This role will also help the development team to analyze the performance of applications to optimize the coding and testing of the solutions and support the RPA infrastructure and overall architecture.
We are recruiting early-career developers to train on Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) development utilizing the UiPath platform. Selected candidates will take part in a 3-4-week UiPath training program which is designed to enhance their skills and earn certifications in RPA. Upon completion of successful training, the developer will be performing the below duties.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity.
Apply Now : Click Here to Apply