Aon Off Campus Drive 2021:
Aon Corporation is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer from the fresher graduates across Gurgaon location in India. Detailed job description is given below.
About Aon Corporation:-
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) exists to shape decisions for the better — to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. Our colleagues provide our clients in over 120 countries with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
Aon Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience: Freshers (2020/ 2021 Batch)
- Full Time Graduate or Master’ s from reputed institute
- 0-1 year of strong experience in C#, Asp.Net/MVC/Razor Pages, SQL, Java Script, JQuery/Angular JS and HTML
The incumbent would be a part of Technology (Geeks) team within Assessment Solutions business and will be expected to strengthen our product by building and adding new products and improving the existing product features on the platform to improve existing offerings like:
- AI enabled remote proctoring and video-based virtual examination solutions
- Coding Skills Evaluation Solution for 15+ programming languages
- Interview Product Like Aon Live for Corporates to virtually interview candidates.
- CoCubes Assessment to assess candidates and apply for Jobs
- Net programming to build a world class product which is scalable and secure (model to be used by millions of users)
- Responsible for designing and appropriately structuring of code, developing modules, testing and productionalizing the modules with minimal handholding.
- Own the delivery of modules with minimal supervision and ensure delivery as per release plan
- Deliver product releases in rapid iterations; manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, delivery and integration timelines
- Contribute individually as well as manage a small team of junior resources
- Ensure compliance with guidelines, framework and best practices of the organization
- Work with global team and global products
- Good business acumen and analytical abilities (including eye for detail)
- Smart/ High IQ: Ability to solve problems when less parameters are given.
- Strong verbal communication in English as well as local language.
- Easily builds relationships / connects with people – values relationships.
- Self- driven, persistent, action oriented and goal driven.
- Is not shy of using technology- is an early adopter.
- Integrity and professionalism in work
- Can work under pressure.
Aon Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here