Appfire is conducting an off-campus drive in 2023 for the position of Associate DevOps Engineer. The job is fully remote and is open to candidates with 0-2 years of experience.
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies.
Role – Associate DevOps Engineer
Experience : Freshers/0-2 Years
Salary: 10 LPA+
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Location : Remote – India
As a DevOps Engineer responsible for implementing and analysing complex systems for development, which includes planning, development, testing, documenting, and deployment processes for both development and production environments. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask on separate projects are important, and their main responsibilities often focus on systems design, automation, and maintenance. They also develop efficient budgets, troubleshoot problems, manage risks, and schedule deadlines for technical deliveries.
What You Will Do
- Ensure all routine maintenance on development and production systems including upgrades, security fixes, and backups, are planned, communicated, and completed in a timely manner with little to no supervision
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- implement automation for all routine, critical procedures. Ensure any automation scripts, configuration, and source is stored in the primary source code management n.
- Monitor and improve the Cloud platform uptime & performance
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximise efficiency
What We Would Like To See
- 0-2 years’ experience in system, storage, and network administration.
- 0-2 years’ experience administering enterprise-level Linux operating environments.
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience and strong understanding of best practices with Cloud technologies like AWS, infrastructure and containers.
- Experience in MySQL, Postgres or other DBMS.
- B.E/B.Tech in EE, EECS, CS, MIS or comparable discipline.
Appfire Technologies Apply Link : Click Here