Apple India is Hiring Entry Level Tech Graduate’s as QE Engineer for the Bangalore office location,
The AML (Applied Machine Learning) Solution team build solution that impacts across Apple. This is a role of a Software engineer who will be responsible for the design, build and enhancements of a scalable highly concurrent distributed platform. Knowledge of popular Machine Learning tools and packages is helpful but can be an ongoing skill acquisition as part of the job. The mentality required and to be developed is how to process thousands of transactions per second, how to achieve the consistency without sacrificing the performance.
Apple Hiring Graduates Overview
Job Title: QE Engineer (ML Platforms)
Job Location: Bangalore/Remote
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: Freshers/ Entry level
Eligibility : Bachelors degree in CS, CE, ECE, EECS, IS, IT and other Any related fields of study
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
Apple Off Campus Description:
- Hand On experience with Java / Python and knowledge of bash scripting
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes and/or AWS, GCP
- Ability to investigate, debug and triage difficult problems and independently work towards results
- Ability to use both standalone tools (Curl, Postman) and CLI (Bash) to assist with testing
- Solid knowledge of Git and GitHub flows
- Develop robust and repeatable automated testing solutions
- Documentation of test cases and code used for test execution
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and enable dev team to use test suits.
In this role, the Automation QA Engineer will design and maintain automation frameworks used in the testing of algorithms and applications. The goal is to support Quality Assurance and Release Management activities for a Machine Learning development platform across full stack of application layers.
How To Apply For Apple Careers?
The interested and eligible Graduates Register on the following apple careers link.
Apply Link: Click Here