Aptean Recruitment Drive 2021:
Aptean is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Associate Engineer across Bangalore location in India. A detailed job description regarding eligibility criteria is available below.
About the company :
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations do not have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do.
Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
- Minimum Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Minimum Experience and Skills: 0-3 years of experience
- Previous experience in providing technical customer support.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Engineer, Server Administration or Software Application Support role
- Shift Timings – 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM
- Working knowledge of Azure IaaS/PaaS
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience supporting and maintaining Window Server and database environments
- Understanding of relational databases and web applications
- Experience querying in Transact-SQL or similar SQL language
- Understanding of IIS and website administration
- Understanding of networks
- Understanding of .Net framework
- Knowledge of using PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Basic Knowledge of up-to-date programming languages such as C#, Java
- Assist in the Product Line SaaS project work, which involves researching, investigating, documenting, presenting any findings and outcomes.
- Assist in automation and scripting R&D.
- Clearly and concisely documenting all platform changes and supporting information for approval as dictated by the change process.
- To work on and manage BAU / day to day tasks and assisting with testing when required
- To follow standards of work and policies that are in place and evidencing of such work where required as dictated by company accreditation (e.g. SOC2), if applicable.
- To provide support to the wider Customer Solutions team in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents raised to the Product Line SRE team.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that the requester of the incident fully understands the issue, its resolution and if relevant, the means for prevention.
- Ensure that all internal and external interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant products and service offerings.
- Develop sound understanding across all areas within the Product Line SRE team and wider Support team.
- Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed
- Create knowledgebase / wiki articles and documents to be shared with customers and peers.
- SaaS platform support, such as monthly patching windows, platform upgrades, emergency issues impacting the platform which may requiring immediate investigation and action, one-off planned changes to address platform stability & optimization
- Due to the nature of the SaaS environment, some out-of-hours work will be expected to support and maintain the environment so limit customer disruption.
Apply Link: Click Here