AstraZeneca off campus Drive hiring graduate trainee, AstraZeneca a global multinational company looking for great graduate trainee in various location in India, Any Interested graduate apply before the link expires.
AstraZeneca Hiring Graduate Trainee :
|Job Profile||Graduate Trainee|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/BS/BCA/MCA/M.Tech or Any Graduate|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On WhatsApp||Click Here|
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze and manage all reporting requirements to support both tactical and strategic decisions for service execution, customer experience, compliance, quality control, and operational optimization
- Generate and maintain control documentation of reporting procedures to ensure data integrity and efficiency
- Investigate and troubleshoot reporting issues and problems
- Configure standard system reports, as well as customized reports as required
- Pull and analyze relevant information from different sources including SAP, Concur, Cvent
- Analyze reports and trends and based on findings, prepare and communicate results and recommendations
- Ensure accuracy of all reported data by continually reviewing and analyzing current sources, processes, and systems functions
- Document and communicate procedural recommendations to upper-level management based on analysis
- Maintain reporting schedule and document reporting procedures
- Knowledge in any one of the BI Tools (SAP BO, Microstrategy.) with effective visualization skills
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 0 to 2 years of experience in development using any reporting tool with ETL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent team player
- Strong technical acumen & self learning
- Adept at working on multiple projects at once, setting priorities, working independently, problem solving, improvising, and functioning as part of a team that often must perform under pressure
Able to anticipate risks and devise solutions that are effectively communicated in a simple and clear way
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong technical acumen and learning curve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in Life Sciences Industry.
- Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, MS Excel or any reporting tools.
- Experience working in a shared service environment.
- Experience of working with 3rd party providers.
How To Apply : Click on The Following Link To Apply For Drive
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply For AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive
Apply For Other Off Campus Drive : Click Here