Astreya India Hiring Data Analyst I – Freshers / Having 0-2 Year year Experience for the Hyderabad office location.
Astreya Hiring Overview :
Intern Title : Data Analyst I
Intern Location : Hyderabad
Stipend: Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers / 0-2 Years
Batch: 2022 or Any
Job Description :
We are looking for an entry level Data Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for supporting our data analysts with statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports, and visualizations of trends and patterns. The Data Analyst will support our data analyst team to identify and capture data from internal and external sources. The Data Analyst will assist in ensuring consistency throughout ongoing projects.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works on problems of limited scope
- Receives detailed instructions
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create basic data visualizations
- Create monthly Excel and Google Sheets files from database
- Independently analyze data sets to identify opportunities for increased accuracy and efficiency
- Perform quality assurance on data
- Analyze data to determine potential data gaps
- Work with Senior Data Analysts to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 0 to 2 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Builds stable working relationships internally
- Follows standard practice and procedures when analyzing situations or data
- Excellent written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills to include; formulas, functions, pivot tables, lookup and reference formulas (i.e. vlookups), statistical formulas (countifs, sumifs), macros (ability to create new and edit existing), conditional formatting, importing data, creating graphs/charts, etc.
- Ability to independently analyze large amounts of data; including the ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends, gaps, patterns in complex data sets
- SQL skills; including creating and modifying macros, as well as creating dashboards using SQL coding
- Experience using Google PLX Dashboards
Apply Link :
Astreya Registration Link: Click Here