As an Entry-Level Data Engineer at Autodesk, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data pipelines and infrastructure for our cloud-based products. You will work closely with a team of data engineers, scientists, and analysts to collect, transform, and analyze data to support our product development and business decisions.
Autodesk Hiring Overview –
Job Title: Data Engineert
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers / 0- 2 Years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/BSC/MSC Computer Science or Related….
Batch : 2024/2023
We are looking for an Junior Data Engineer who will play an important role in the technical development of important sales tools and business workflow applying data for decision-making. You will improve sales team productivity through creating future state best practices for business analytics. Define, designing, and implementing AWS/BI technologies and services to allow the analysis of data to support strategic programs and ongoing business requirements. You will create analytical reports and develop BI layer with resulting conclusions. You will report to manager in Bangalore and its a hybrid work.
- hands-on involvement in the design, development and implementation of optimal, scalable data pipeline
- Understand, implement and automate ETL pipelines with better industry standards
- Good working knowledge on Python
- Extract complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analysis
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem
- You will work with cross functional team to understand the data extracted from different applications
- Bachelor or Master in Comp. Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics etc
- 0 to 2 years with relevant data engineer experience is required
- Working SQL
- Good knowledge in Python
- Experience in DBT, Airflow, Snowflake and Jenkin
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Apply Link: Click Here