Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2022:
Autodesk is looking to hire the fresher graduates and post graduates for the role of Data Science Intern across Bangalore location in India. Desired candidates may read the Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2022 as follows.
Autodesk is an American multi-national software company that is committed to the cause of great design. With a product portfolio of 100+ software products across, Desktop, Cloud & Mobile, Autodesk caters to the design software needs of the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media and entertainment industries.
Autodesk is the creator of the leading design tool AutoCAD which is used to build everything from prestigious buildings like Burj Al Arab to revolutionary super cars like the Tesla Model S.
Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2022:-
Job Title: Intern – Data Science
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Full-time student pursuing a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient in TensorFlow or PyTorch (or another standard deep learning framework)
- Proficient in deep learning, computer vision, and/or natural language processing
- Experience in AWS environment
- Experience completing multiple data science projects end-to-end; from idea generation, goals formulation, to implementation and deliverables
- Comfortable communicating data and results, both verbally and visually
- Bonus: Experience with top-tier publications in machine learning domains (e.g., CVPR, ICCV, PAMI, ICML, JMLR, ACL, EMNLP, etc.)
The Autodesk Construction Cloud Intelligence Team is looking for a driven and naturally curious data science intern who can hit the ground running in a fast paced, complex environment. You will work with the team to develop and deliver new cutting-edge computer vision and natural language processing solutions that serve as the foundation of current and future Autodesk Construction Cloud products. Past projects include, for example, con
- Use data science, computer vision, and natural language processing to improve product development, customer success, content understanding across our construction cloud product.
- R&D to solve construction project using computer vision & natural language processing
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers developing and deploying ML algorithms
- Document and communicate your findings through quantitative data analysis
- Present progress to stakeholders
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Autodesk Recruitment Drive 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here