Title: Intern User Experience Designer
Location: India-Pune- Koregaon Park Duration: 6 months
Period: 2020 Jan to June
Autodesk is seeking a talented, and self-motivated Design student to join our Fusion 360 Data Management UX team. The successful candidate can demonstrate an ability to work in cross-functional teams, composed of Design, Research, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Excellence and Marketing. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment building from suggestion, criticism and directive from other team members. This candidate must also be an exceptional communicator, both visually and verbally.
The role of the intern is to support various projects related to data management for Fusion 360.These projects can include the design of web and mobile applications. As a member of the design team, this intern will be working from initial concept to final production, and will contribute to the User-Experience, User-Interface, Interactions, and Content Design.
As an intern in our team you will have the opportunity to:
• Generate original artworks (ideation sketches, storyboards, mock-ups, etc.) to support the communication and evaluation of various design alternatives to other stakeholders, prior to implementation.
• Interpret user needs and business requirements from multiple sources, including Product Management and Marketing.
• Create inspiring, delightful and usable designs from user needs and business goals.
• Validate designs with users and stakeholders
• Produce and deliver production-ready assets (icons, graphics, specifications, 3D models) in a timely and organized manner to adhere to internal and external timetables.
• Coordinate work with multiple team members.
• Work as an integral member of a high-performing team, making impactful individual contributions.
• Strong interest in 3D and knowledge of 3D modeling tools and interaction paradigms
• Compelling portfolio in UX/UI, Illustration, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or other relevant fields.
• Creative and innovative mindset with demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to generate and express clear ideas and designs.
• Significant experience using Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or other visual prototyping tools.
• Demonstrated communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to adapt to changing pace and strategic decisions.
• Good team player, ability to follow directions while working independently.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. For more information and open positions visit autodesk.com/careers, @autodeskers, or facebook.com/autodeskcareers. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Please visit us at: http://www.autodesk.com/
The office is located near Koregaon Park and is easily accessible.
|Job Profile||Intern User Experience Designer|
|Qualification||Graduate/Under Graduate Interested in UI design|
|Period||2020 Jan to June|
|Location||Pune , MH, India|