AutoRABIT Off Campus Drive For 2020 Batch Freshers of B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, BCA/MCA, ME/M.Tech, MS/M.S Graduates of Computer Science, Electronics, CSE through Online Off Campus Drive 2020 on July 04th.
AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective.
They are hiring energetic freshers to join their team of Java developers who develop maintain and enhance their commercial web-based application in Hyderabad.
AutoRABIT Off Campus Drive 2020
|Name of the Company||AutoRABIT Inc.|
|Qualification||BE/BTech, BSC, MSC, MCA/M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020 Batch|
|CTC Salary||8 – 13 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Developer (Java)|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
|Telegram Link||Click Here|
Eligibility For AutoRABIT Freshers Hiring:
- Graduation Year: 2020
- B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- B.Sc – Computers, Electronics
- M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication.
- MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers, Electrical Engineering, Electronics
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms (Java only).
- 10 multiple choice questions on Verbal Ability.
- 5 multiple choice questions on Logical Reasoning.
- 5 multiple choice questions on Java.
Immediate opening for Software Developer to join our team of Java developers who develop maintain and enhance our commercial web-based application.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
AutoRabit Recruitment process:
- Aptitude + Programming Test
- Technical Interviews
- Managerial & HR Round
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining fintech systems using Spring Boot micro services architecture in in-house hosted system.
- Develop Enterprise solution architecture for new-age system.
- Deploy system in in-house and over cloud.
- Mentor and troubleshoot issues faced by junior team members.
- Advise management on technology decisions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Core Java (Required)
- CSS (Required)
- HTML (Required)
- J2EE (Good to Have)
- REST (Good to Have)
- Bootstrap (Good to Have)
- jQuery (Good to Have)
- Angular-JS (Good to Have)